La Sibilla is closely monitoring the situation in regards to the novel Coronavirus, or COVID-19, and the health and safety of all are our highest priority. We extend our thoughts to all those impacted by this global threat, and our deep thanks to all those on the front lines of supporting communities around the world.
La Sibilla is implementing the following measures:
- - We have limited capacity on our vessels to ensure that our guests and crew can follow recommended social distancing guidelines.
- - We continue to maintain our high standard of cleanliness and have implement additional cleaning procedures for commonly touched surfaces during the tours.
- -We use disinfectants recommended by the CDC that are effective against COVID-19.
- -Hand sanitizer stations are available at our check-in office and on all vessels
- -Taking crew temperatures at regular intervals to ensure no one is ill and will require a simple temperature check of all persons boarding the yacht to ensure the safety of both guests and crew.
- - All on-board crew members are required to wear face masks.
What you can do to ensure the safety of others
- - Guests are strongly encouraged to wear face masks.
Advanced reservations are strongly suggested since we are limiting capacity on our vessels to ensure proper social distancing.
Guests are urged to frequently wash/sanitize their hands and respect social distancing guidelines throughout the cruise.